Step into Swim Grants
Guidelines for Applying Step Into Swim™ Campaign Support
The Step Into Swim™ Goal
Create 1 million MORE swimmers within the next 10 years.
Everything we do we believe will help more people live healthier lives. We believe we make a difference with products and programs that keep pools safer and keep pools open. The Step Into Swim campaign is one such program that helps keep pools open by helping more people become swimmers. More swimmers will result in a healthier society, fewer drowning incidents, and reduced healthcare costs with more people engaged in a healthy spectrum of aquatic activities.
The deadline for applying for funds is March 3, 2017 at 5:00pm Mountain Time.
What You Need to Know Before You Apply
- Maximum grant award $10,000.
- Grant decisions will be made prior to April 30, 2017.
- If awarded a grant, you will be required to provide a “use-of-grant” report within 30 days of completion of your program and no later than September 30, 2017. The report will document the number of swimmers trained as a result of the funding.
- Grant recipients may apply for grant renewals.
- Priority consideration will be provided to grant applicants that have matching contributions.
- If awarded a grant, recipient and NSPF agree to issue mutual promotional information including a press release.
Step Into Swim™ Proposal
- Name, title, and contact information of person to whom all future questions and correspondence may be addressed.
- Amount of the grant request.
- Description of your organization and its current ability to reach and teach people to swim.
- Describe the program for which you wish to gain additional and the number of new swimmers that will result from the program.
- The grant recipient will be required to provide a certificate of insurance for $ 1,000,000 naming NSPF as an additional insured prior to receiving the grant.
- An application package containing the above-outlined items and should be submitted to: Dolores.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications may also be mailed:
National Swimming Pool Foundation
Attention: Step Into Swim Campaign
4775 Granby Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80919-3131
If you have questions, please contact the National Swimming Pool Foundation (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday) at 719-540-9119 or by e-mail at Dolores.email@example.com.